Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun Mail Week

What have you gotten this week in the mail... No Im not talking about those yucky bills that we all wish we could throw away... Im talking about coupons and samples...

3 off  coupon reckitt bencksier brands ( finish lysol airwick) ~emailed manufactor that I was disatisfied with finish  not working as well and they sent this coupon was really happy about that bc that will = free products in my future

free freshectta pizza~ I received a pizza that was smushed in so emailed and told them and they sent me a free pizza coupon


http://www.kraftfirsttaste.com/  ~ go sign up here there are oppurtinites all the time for them to send you free products coupons so far I have gotten free cheese, free jello, free cooking creme,  this time I got free 1 package of breaskstones cottage doubles, free break stone 4 pack cottage cheese and save 1 .00 off 1 4 pack or 2 doubles

free gilttette proglide razor ~ go to their facebook page and join the challenge

coupon for free purina pro plan roasted slices ~dog food

purex with zout sample with 1.00 off c oupon
vocalpoint.com ~go sign up there for oppourtinties for free stuff.. today I got a sample box of mini wheats with a touch of fruit and a coupon book with  3 1.00 off and 1 b1g1

No comments:

Post a Comment