Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BrytonPick - FLOSS In Seconds Review




I recieved BrytonPick - FLOSS In Seconds  I recieved this product as free sample and I' ve spent a few days trying it out before I decided to write a review on the product.  BrytonPick is a floss alternative which looks like a boomerang and comes in a small package that you can also use as a carrying case.  It is made of a thin stainless steel, when I first saw this I was afraid it would cut me, but it did not.  It slide through in between my teeth perfectly just like regular floss would.  The one thing that I didnt like about it compared to regular floss was that it was harder to get an upclose clean to my teeth.  So to me this will be a good to go floss in my purse, but I will still continute to use regular floss at home. I personally not sure I would want to reuse it after I place it back in the carrying case to me that is just a breeder of germs, but if you do not have that issue, Yes it is reusable. The flyer even showed that it could be used with braces but none of my family wear braces so Im not sure how well it works with braces.
So would I buy this product again.. I would buy it to pack in my purse for out on the road trips but I think I am still going to grab the floss at home. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment